Payroll Resources for QuickBooks Users
Thank you for choosing payroll in QuickBooks. We understand that every month when you run your payroll in QuickBooks, you may have a number of queries regarding these major components of payroll:
• How to configure payroll settings, and run monthly payroll
• Working with the employee master list
• Using the leave module
• Calculate salaries of your employees,
• Withhold the accurate sum of money for taxes
Understanding your prime concerns, each month we will be highlighting relevant information for you here in our blog. We hope that you find them helpful. Do leave us feedback in the comments section, if there are other resources that you’d like to see in this space.
Here’s a list of our most asked for resources this month:
Override Calculated TDS
Don’t agree with QuickBooks payroll computed TDS deductions for employees? Add in your own.
To know more on how to override tax deductions, read our article.
Creating Salary Components
When would this help?
1. Your firm is making a one-time payment to employees, say a client awarded bonus but you do not have a component created yet to track the payment.
2. Your firm has decided to add another fixed salary component and you need to start tracking that for each employee.
Want to know more about how to define salary components? We have just the right answer for you here:
How to Add a New Employee
We are happy to help you.
In case of any queries or should you require a training, feel free to give us a call at 1800 102 5599 (Toll-free, press 2 and 2 again), between Mon – Sat (9:30 am – 6:00 pm).
Intuit is a leading business and financial management solutions provider for small and mid-sized businesses and accounting professionals.